About Atlanta Career Transition
Serving Individuals and Organizations
Atlanta Career Transition provides:
- Strategic career transition and counseling including comprehensive outplacement services to individuals in voluntary career transition or career transition as a result of organizational reorganization, downsizing or reduction in force;
- Effective professional development services to corporations, organizations, and associations.
For individuals in employment transition and entrepreneurial development. Atlanta Career Transition provides a variety of services ranging from a Complete Resume Package to an Executive Total Career Makeover. We also provide executive coaching for individuals in career development.
For corporations, organizations, and associations, Atlanta Career Transition offers training and motivational programs in the forms of workshops, seminars and keynote addresses. Some of our most popular seminars address issues and challenges of:
- Conflict Resolution ("Creating Win-Win Situations with Difficult People");
- Time Management ("Negotiating the Work/Life Time Balance");
- Leadership Development ("The Dynamic Leader");
- Strategic Sales ("What to Do If that Dog Don't Hunt!"); and
- Change Management ("Embracing Chaos and Change").
Gail Geary is a baby boomer and Renaissance woman whose own career path is an
inspiration for anyone considering transitioning from one career to another.
Please read more about Gail Geary »
Wade Geary, owner of Atlanta Career Transition, is a respected career transition
consultant and an experienced and entertaining corporate trainer and storyteller.
Please read more about Wade Geary »