Your Next Career
As a mature adult seeking a new career or starting an entrepreneurial venture, you have two choices: You can unconsciously sabotage yourself through fear, over-confidence, pride, and so on, or you can be your own best friend in your career search and "wow" a future employer with your impressive, updated awesome resume; your stylish and energetic self-presentation; and your savvy interview skills. Fortunately, you don't have to do it on your own.
In her landmark book, "Your Next Career", Gail provides timely advice on how to make a sucessful career change.
Your Next Career helps you
- Weigh your career passions and interests against current employment trends.
- Explore nontraditional work arrangements and entrepreneurship.
- Update your skills, education and image for exciting new opportunities.
- Conduct a quick and effective job search with an outstanding resume and dynamite interviewing skills.
- Promote yourself and your business to maximize opportunities.
- Negotiate your best offer.
In this book, Gail gives you the insider's slant on what works and what doesn't. Her knowledge comes from over a decade of presenting workshops and coaching clients in the midst of career transitions. She has worked with major corporations and their clients as well as individual clients in every industry sector including, financial, airline, manufacturing, automotive, retail and healthcare.