Career Assessments for Career Change and Career Development
Atlanta Career Transition offers a wide range of career assessments which, when combined with our skilled interpretations, can assist you in selecting a new career, affirm that you have made the right career choice, and accelerate your current career development. These assessments can be taken in the convenience of your home or office, and we will share our interpretations with you in person or by telephone.
What separates us from other career counselors who offer career assessment instruments?
- We have expert and comprehensive knowledge of the current job market.
- We provide holistic career advice and direction based on your choice of career assessment in combination with your career history, age, interests, and financial requirements
On this page:
- The Birkman Direct
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Career Report
- The Career Exploration Inventory
- What happens after taking your career assessment?
- Which career assessment is right for you?
The Birkman Direct is considered the Mercedes of career assessments. It is a comprehensive assessment which, based on your responses, presents interests, strengths, weaknesses, needs, stress behavior, management styles as well as job families and career choices. The validation of this instrument is based on data collected from almost 3,000,000 people successfully working in these careers. The cost of the Birkman is $395 including up to two hours of our time for skilled interpretation.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Career Report is the best known of career assessments. It helps provides you with job families and occupations that are a good fit based on your responses. It has been used for over 60 years with a database of more than 92,000 working adults who are satisfied in their careers. This assessment can help you select a college major or course of study, identify strengths and weaknesses in your career search process, and plan your career development. The cost of the Myers-Briggs is $250 including our time in skilled interpretation.
The Career Exploration Inventory is a self-assessment career-planning tool for high school students and adults. Careers are selected from 15 different categories based on your interests. Our interpretation provides you with information about occupations, leisure activities and training related to your personal goals. The cost of the CEI is $200 including our time in skilled interpretation.
Participating in the career assessment process with Atlanta Career Transition results in one of the following outcomes:
- We decide that you have the transferable skills to create a new career for yourself with your current credentials, and we proceed to create a wow resume to project your new career choice.
- You decide that you like some of the career options, but feel confirmed that your current choice is the best for this age and stage of your life.
- You gain critical insights about yourself and your management or behavioral style which help you advance in your current career.
- You find that you are interested in several different career possibilities, and we point you in the direction of gathering additional research — including information interviews — in order to make an informed choice.
Atlanta Career Transition will help you determine which career assessment is right for you. Contact us for a brief, no-cost, no-obligation consultation.