Change Management Training
Embracing Chaos and Change
This seminar challenges participants to examine current negative assumptions about change. The seminar is based on sound psychological principles and current business books including Who Moved My Cheese and Surfing the Edge of Chaos. The benefits of personal and organizational revitalization are presented, and the feelings and concerns associated with change are recognized and honored individually and in small group settings. As a result of this seminar participants will increase their change sensitivity, comfort level, and their ability to take positive action more quickly.
This seminar includes
- Recognizing the change stimuli in your organizational environment and identifying individual and corporate reactions.
- Challenging current negative change assumptions.
- Playing a corporate chaos game to surface feelings, concerns, and to learn positive coping strategies.
- Understanding the 4 natural phases of change.
- Recognizing multiple choices in change.
- Practical motivation strategies in times of chaos and change.
Fees start at $2500 [*]
Full Day Seminars:
Fees start at $3000 [*]
* Discounts are available for multiple programs. Additional charges may apply for program customization, out-of-town presentation and participants' materials.
Gail Geary, JD is a popular seminar presenter noted for high content delivered in an entertaining package. She is a former corporate attorney and mediator as well as a past Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Aon Group, an international insurance brokerage. At the Aon group, she was the top international sales professional out of 17,000 employees.
Gail is the president of Atlanta Career Transition and is a career management consultant for Right Management Inc. She is the author of Your Next Career, Do What You Always Wanted to Do
Gail makes a positive difference through professional development and continuing education programs for organizations and individuals. Her expertise includes conflict resolution, time management, leadership development, strategic sales training, change management, and career transition and development. Her clients include Heery International, the US Department of Education, Delta Airlines, Georgia State University, BellSouth, the Aon Group, La Roche, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Matrix Resources and TriMont Real Estate Advisors.
You can contact Gail at 770-804-8449, 1-888-670-4157 or e-mail her at email@example.com.