Leadership Development Training
The Dynamic Leader
Leadership Development Skills
The Dynamic Leader is a highly interactive and cutting edge seminar designed to address leadership challenges common to all managers: assessing and improving personal leadership behavior; developing executive presence and consistent style; motivating, coaching and empowering others; and creating win-win situations with difficult people. Managers and team leaders will benefit by developing the skills, self-confidence and presence to lead as well as manage. This seminar is available as a one or two day program, and individual modules can be selected for half-day seminars. It can be tailored to all management levels.
- Assessing and developing your own leadership behavior.
- Developing an individual leadership development plan.
- Evaluating your executive presence, and creating a consistent style.
- Understanding your own motivators.
- Learning to apply individual motivators to empower your associates.
- Using an effective coaching model for performance appraisals and disciplinary problems.
- Creating Win-Win Situations With Difficult People.
Fees start at $2500 [*]
Full Day Seminars:
Fees start at $3000 [*]
* Discounts are available for multiple programs. Additional charges may apply for program customization, out-of-town presentation and participants' materials.
Gail Geary, JD is a popular seminar presenter noted for high content delivered in an entertaining package. She is a former corporate attorney and mediator as well as a past Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Aon Group, an international insurance brokerage. At the Aon group, she was the top international sales professional out of 17,000 employees.
Gail is the president of Atlanta Career Transition and is a career management consultant for Right Management Inc. She is the author of Your Next Career, Do What You Always Wanted to Do
Gail makes a positive difference through professional development and continuing education programs for organizations and individuals. Her expertise includes conflict resolution, time management, leadership development, strategic sales training, change management, and career transition and development. Her clients include Heery International, the US Department of Education, Delta Airlines, Georgia State University, BellSouth, the Aon Group, La Roche, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Matrix Resources and TriMont Real Estate Advisors.
You can contact Gail at 770-804-8449, 1-888-670-4157 or e-mail her at email@example.com.