Time Management Training
Negotiating the Work/Life Time Balance
Time Management Solutions
This popular seminar provides fresh time management solutions for negotiating the difficult balance between a productive work life and a satisfying personal life. Even effective time managers will benefit from the values based, life-planning portions of this program. After this seminar, participants will feel less stressful, be more productive, and be increasingly able to focus on the present opportunity.
This self-reflective and highly interactive seminar includes
- Identifying your individual time management concerns.
- Choosing high impact business and personal activities to plan and prioritize your day.
- 10 of the best ways to control people, paper, telephone, meeting and e-mail interruptions.
- How to concentrate on a single task when multi-tasking is the norm.
- Discovering and eliminating the non-essentials in your life.
- Making time for your roles, goals and dreams.
- Planning for your life as well as your day.
Fees start at $2500 [*]
Full Day Seminars:
Fees start at $3000 [*]
* Discounts are available for multiple programs. Additional charges may apply for program customization, out-of-town presentation and participants' materials.
Gail Geary, JD is a popular seminar presenter noted for high content delivered in an entertaining package. She is a former corporate attorney and mediator as well as a past Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Aon Group, an international insurance brokerage. At the Aon group, she was the top international sales professional out of 17,000 employees.
Gail is the president of Atlanta Career Transition and is a career management consultant for Right Management Inc. She is the author of Your Next Career, Do What You Always Wanted to Do
Gail makes a positive difference through professional development and continuing education programs for organizations and individuals. Her expertise includes conflict resolution, time management, leadership development, strategic sales training, change management, and career transition and development. Her clients include Heery International, the US Department of Education, Delta Airlines, Georgia State University, BellSouth, the Aon Group, La Roche, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Matrix Resources and TriMont Real Estate Advisors.
You can contact Gail at 770-804-8449, 1-888-670-4157 or e-mail her at email@example.com.